Entrance Exam Guidelines
- “FS1, FS2 and Year1 students are assessed by our experienced teaching staff who evaluates the child’s readiness for school life. Once an application is submitted, parents/guardians receive an email from the Registrar’s Office for an assessment date.
- Students seeking admissionmust pass WGP English entrance exam (reading and writing).
- must pass the WGP Entrance Exam in both English Language and Mathematics successfully to meet the academic demand within the curriculum.
- Entrance Exam sessions are offered every day.
- Special appointments can also be made for those who cannot make it on Saturdays. Please email us on to fix another date.
- Online application is available for you to book for your child’s Entrance Exam session.
- students are required to submit a copy of their Cambridge recent results. The results are reviewed by the Head of School, before a seat is guaranteed.”
Entrance Exam Location
FS1, FS2, and Year 1: Gate No.1
Year 2 to Year 5: Gate No.8
Year 6 to Year 10 (Boys & Girls): Gate No.5
To register your child, please click on the link below:
For further information contact the registrar on +971-6-5062999