Inspection and Accreditation Reports
SPEA Report January 2023
Showcasing remarkable improvements in 98 parameters, our school has been awarded one of the most improved schools in the UAE. We are thrilled to announce that we have improved in every single performance standard and, in some cases, by two judgments, which is a clear indication of the hard work that has already taken place and the positive impact it is having on the quality of education we provide.
The improvements in student outcomes and their outstanding academic achievements, along with our focus on student safeguarding, wellbeing and mental health, supported these improved judgments.
The SPEA report also highlights significant improvements related to strengthening the recruitment, development, and retention of teachers. We have been working closely with all our teaching staff to enhance their performance and provide them with expert professional development so that they have access to the most up-to-date best practice.
Additional key strengths of our school
- The vision and strategic direction of the leadership team
- Improved achievement in all subjects across most phases
- Students’ personal and social development and the arrangements for their protection, care guidance and support
- The positive relationship among staff and students
- Student demonstrate good knowledge of Islamic values and apply them in their daily lives
- Arabic language : Students’ listening abilities and reading for comprehension
- English language: Students’ extended writing skills in Phase 3 and speaking, listening and reading skills in phases 2, 3 and 4
- Students’ art skills
- Students’ understanding of concepts in environment management, business studies and accounting
- Enhanced innovation skills: Students initiated a business forum conference to showcase innovations to other schools
- Students demonstrate a secure understanding of safe and healthy living supported by PERMAH lessons in class where they learn about staying healthy, adopting a healthy lifestyle and healthy eating, with a particular focus on wellbeing and physical exercise
BSO Report September 2022