How to begin your child's journey...
- The Entrance Exam begins promptly at 10:00 am.
- Students securing admission must be registered and deposit the registration fees within 48 hours of the date of obtaining the results. Failure to do so will result in forfeiting the seat.
- The School reserves the right to deny admission to an otherwise admissible applicant if the school determines that the applicant's enrollment would not be in the applicant's and/or the school’s best interest.
- The Entrance Exam is conducted by Wesgreen International School, our marking policy is confidential and the exams papers are not shown to any parent.
- Students must have passed all subjects including English in their current grade at the school they are attending to be accepted in the next grade at WIS.
- A non-refundable fee of Dhs.100/- must be paid prior to the start of the Entrance Exam.
Entrance Exam/Payment Location:
- Grade 5-9 (Girls): Girls’ Section
- Grade 5- 9 (Boys): Boys’ Section
To register your child, please click on the link below:
For further information contact the registrar on +971-6-5062999